Reach for the sky – at our Alpine hut in Merano/Meran 2000
There are many Alpine huts in Merano/Meran and environs, but none can compare to the Tirolensis Alm Falkenau in the hiking area of Merano/Meran 2000. On our rustic, yet modern Alpine pasture, you are not only close to the mountains but also close to the sky. We visit our little piece of paradise weekly during our hut fun. Come with us to the mountains!
Hut fun in hiking paradise
With host Manfred, hiking in Prissiano/Prissian is an unforgettable experience! “Once a week, I accompany you to our mountain pasture, where we enjoy the beautiful sides of life – and of course a wonderful view!”
The Alpine hiking day
- Start: 9:30 a.m., bus ride to the valley station
- Ride to the top with the cable car
- Aperitif with Manfred and the hiking guide
- Hike with the guide to the Alpine hut in Merano/Meran 2000 (duration: approx. 1.5 hr.)
- Lunch (Manfred cooks for you)
- Finish with music, singing, and a fun atmosphere
- 6:00 p.m.: return to the hotel
Price: €68.00 per person
FANTASTIC location! Perfect for all your adventures!
Not only is our hotel special, but also our location! Between apple orchards and mountain peaks, at the starting point for hikes and bike tours, and only 15 kilometres from the spa town of Merano/Meran and the provincial capital of Bolzano/Bozen, you will find true happiness. This is not a hotel village, there is no noise, no hustle and bustle – just dreamy days in a dreamy location!