Just for you – our services!
Made for nature lovers, made for gourmets, made for wellness fans, made for wine lovers ... On holiday at the Hotel Tirolensis, everything is “Made for You”. See for yourself! These are the Tirolensis advantages and highlights!
- Guided hikes of various degrees of difficulty and distance
- Weekly Alpine pasture hike with lunch and hut fun on the Alpine pasture (for a fee)
- Hotel’s Alpine hut in the Merano/Meran 2000 hiking area as a destination for panoramic high-altitude hikes and a leisurely break with live music
- Weekly guided bike tours (for a fee)
- Golfing with attractive special conditions in the beautifully located partner golf clubs: Lana (8 km away) and Dolomiti (20 km away)
- Breakfast buffet with a large selection of South Tyrolean bread, ham, sausage and cheese specialities, vegetable juices, freshly squeezed fruit juices, vital corner, waffle station, upon request lactose- and gluten-free meals (applies to the entire menu of our restaurant)
- Restaurant with creative South Tyrolean cuisine, Mediterranean inspired – cosy breakfast and delicious dinner from May to October also possible on the panorama terrace!
- Child-friendly restaurant service, all dishes can be varied on request, “quick order” for particularly hungry guests
- Weekly wine safari with Manfred (for a fee)
- Pure well-being in the wellness and spa area with an indoor pool, a Finnish sauna, a steam bath, an infrared cabin for relaxing with deep heat, a relaxation zone, and a cardio fitness room with a home trainer, treadmill, and cross trainer
- Massages and beauty treatments upon individual arrangement (for a fee)
- From April to mid-October heated, spacious outdoor pool and expansive outdoor facilities
- Central, yet, at the same time quiet location in the middle of orchards – short walk to the historic town centre
- Large car park directly in front of the hotel as well as underground parking spaces
- Comfortable stay with a total of 55 hotel rooms, suites, and apartments for up to 4 guests
- Traditional “Almstüberl” dining room for get-togethers, wine tastings, and dancing
- In South Tyrol, there are on average more than 300 sunny days per year.
- Children’s playground outside directly next to the hotel with sunken trampoline, giant slide, and nest swing, playroom with giant legos, PlayStation, and other attractions, age-appropriate children’s cinema in the evening
FANTASTIC location! Perfect for all your adventures!
Not only is our hotel special, but also our location! Between apple orchards and mountain peaks, at the starting point for hikes and bike tours, and only 15 kilometres from the spa town of Merano/Meran and the provincial capital of Bolzano/Bozen, you will find true happiness. This is not a hotel village, there is no noise, no hustle and bustle – just dreamy days in a dreamy location!